An investment that brings true ROI
The majority of retailers who have choose to use RFID will see their turnover rise by 5 to 10%, as long as the project is well managed, and the solution well chosen. With a well prepared and well thought out source tagging – the stage at which the the RFID label is affixed to the product – everything is possible.
Depending on the retailer and distribution channels, it will be a store, a warehouse or a production site, sometimes overseas. In this case, the RFID project will be far more ambitious than a simple stock management application.
The key benefits of RFID solutions for product identification
Accurate stock information
• Stock accuracy exceeding 95 %
• More sales thanks to less inventory mistakes
• Increased customer satisfaction
• Simultaneous reading of several RFID labels on boxes and pallets
• No input error or reading error due to illegible or inaccessible barcode label
• Increased understanding of the 20% of articles representing 80% of the turnover
• Simplification of returns in after-sales departments
• Reading of Near Field Communication (NFC) smart tags by the client with a single NFC phone
• More dialogue with consumers
• Connected Labels bound to intelligent mirrors
• Improved customer experience
• RFID acts as an efficient integrated anti-theft tool
• Simultaneous reading of several labels even invisible ones
NFC – benefit your customers directly through their phones.
NFC solutions bring several benefits to customers :
• NFC payment
• Product authentication
• Access to product information such as its origin, its components etc…
• Virtual Loyalty Card
• Access to promotions and vouchers
For the retailer, the improved level of services offered generates an improved customer experience, an increased loyalty and increased sales.